Tax and Gift Considerations
Important Tax and Matching Gift Considerations:
Donate appreciated securities (stock).
- Rather than sell the security, transfer the stock at full value. You pay no taxes on capital gains.
IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution is back.
- You can transfer up to $100,000 tax free.
- The amount transferred is excludable from your taxable income for federal tax purposes.
- Qualified distributions do not count towards your maximum charitable income tax deduction for other gifts of cash you may have made during the year.
- Your IRA charitable transfer counts toward satisfying the IRA minimum required distribution rules.
Check out the benefits of business donations through EITC (Educational Income Tax Credit)
- Maximize your tax reduction benefits.